10/18/13

Loving Beth Moore


My sister and I were talking the other day about our mutual love of Beth Moore and her bible studies. My sister is currently attending one on The Beloved Disciple. The first one I ever attended was A Heart Like His: A Study of King David. I have also attended one on Jesus the One and Only as well as Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman. 

 

Beth holds your attention with every word she speaks. Whether she is using a bible situation to bring you closer to God or sharing a personal time of her life to teach you that we are all human, she can bring tears to your eyes and laughter to your soul. She sprinkles her stories with humor and seriousness. For those of you who have never heard or seen Beth in action, I thought I would share one of my favorite video clips from one of her meetings. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 


1 comment:

Liz said...

I love Beth Moores studies! She delivers such God sent messages!