10/11/13

Loving these.....

I love exploring Craig's List. I even look in areas where I don't live, especially for Pyrex. Somebody in Vancouver, WA has this gorgeous set of  Pyrex Shenandoah mixing bowls. Her price simply says "make offer". This makes me want to find a set with this pattern somewhere closer to home. 



This Pyrex Blue Horizon set is also in Vancouver. They are asking $75 for the set which personally I think is a little steep. But they sure are pretty. 



Pyrex promotional $35



I may  have to fit some antique shopping into my weekend.

1 comment:

ThrifterSisters said...

Horizon Blue is one of my favorite patterns to collect. I have that whole set but am happy to say that I thrifted each and every piece. It took a while to put it together but cost a lot less than $75!

Have a great weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find some Pyrex :-)

~Erica