12/26/13

What a wonderful Christmas....


Christmas started on Christmas eve when the family came to visit. We actually got one picture with me and Papaw and all the grandkids. It was definitely a "take what you can get" picture. Papaw hid his face, the kids either got the giggles or tried to escape. It was a perfectly natural picture and I wouldn't trade it for all the "posed" pictures in the world. Love my grandbabies.


I got some wonderful presents. One was the Town & Country Pryex Cinderella bowl. This is one of my dream pieces. I didn't think I would ever get it because I have never seen it in the wild. Thrilled beyond words to add it to my collection. 


I am a blanket fanatic and have been wanting a really soft blanket for snuggling on the couch and watching TV. This blanket is awesome. I was warm and toasty watching TV under it last night. 


I got a cute pair of house socks with little cats on them. Wore them all day on Christmas day. My feet stayed warm and toasty.


Hubby got me a donut maker. I love to bake and donuts is one thing I have never conquered because I hate rolling pastry dough. This thing works with a batter for cake donuts...which is what I love. I'm trying it out this weekend. I'm going to make some with cinnamon sugar and some with chocolate icing. Yum. Can't wait. 


Hubby got me the most fabulous clock for my kitchen. We are doing a vintage/nostalgic theme in the kitchen and this clock was PERFECT! He did great. 


Got a bunch of other stuff too, but these were the highlights. 

2 comments:

Stephanie G. said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!!

Terri D said...

You must have been a very good girl!! What bounty! Glad you had such a great Christmas. Your family is precious!