1/29/14

Adding to my wish list...


The more I research Pyrex, the more I find that I want to look for. I have one of these little pink bowls. I use it for so much. It seems it is being used more than any bowl in my kitchen. 


I would like to find a few more in different colors as well as a lid for them. I don't have a lid with mine and didn't even know it came with a lid. 


I also love these little ramekins. They have a multitude of uses. I have one in turquoise, but would love to find some assorted colors.


These yellow ones are very pretty.


But I really love the ones with the Grecian pattern on them. I must keep my eyes peeled to see if I can spot some in the wild.


I am in love with the 473 bowl. I only have one, but would love to have more. This is one of the patterns I collect and I would love to find this.


But it is also available in the Shenandoah which I love. 


And in the Town & Country. I really must keep my eye open for some of these.


I am on the lookout for Butterprint Coffee Mugs. I didn't even know such a thing existed. This is my friends favorite pattern plus she collect coffee mugs so I need to help her find one of these.


This is cute. I am really starting to like the black Pyrex patterns on the white bowls. 


Not sure what this Pyrex pattern was, but would love to find these cups for my own use. 


I would absolute adore finding anything in this pattern. I love anything with flowers and I love anything with roosters so this is right up my alley. 


I would be curious, whether you are a collector or not, do you own any Pyrex?


4 comments:

Terri D. said...

I do not collect Pyrex, and don't even have one piece in my kitchen. I wonder how you store your collection!

Debbie Huffaker said...

I have a small collection, but it was entirely unintentional. I "inherited" much of mine from Mamaw and Jack's Mom. A few pieces, the orange bowls with wheat....I think Mom might have gotten me. Daddy used to work at a wholesale hardware company and would bring things like that home!

Rachel said...

If you ever find the butter print Amish coffee cups, buy two of them. You know I will have to have one. I didn't even know they existed!

Debbie Huffaker said...

I thought for sure I left a comment yesterday...oh, well...Google must not like me!!! :(

 

Mamaw's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design