3/1/14

A little bit of this and a little bit of that....


These are just some things I have stumbled across on the internet this past week. Thought I would hsare them for your viewing pleasure.

Hubby and I are always trying to find a better place to keep our keys. I love this little plaque with knobs. Talk about easy to make.

Creative key holder

I am not an artist but I think I could do this. I love it.

Another daisy pallet sign

What a great idea. Not just for writing a recipe on, but for writing anything you want on it. There is a local restaurant store around here that sells these little plates. Wonder if you could paint it with chalk paint so you could change out sayings, menus, quotes, etc. for your kitchen. I need to check this out.

Instant heirlooms: An Etsy shop that makes custom ceramic plates with your handwritten family recipes

If I still had my cat, I would definitely maker her something like this. Talk about comfy cozy for your pet.

Thrift Store End Table Turned Into A Dog Bed.

I have always loved blue and white seersucker. This is just too adorable.

Romantic Ruffled Wreath Tutorial

Super easy, cheap wreath for patriotic holidays. I am going to start stocking up on some craft supplies so I can do some of these ideas I keep getting.

This is a unique but simple look.

Wish I was a quilter. I love this quilt.

Craftyblossom: red and white herringbone quilt..

Talk about easy. This is really cute.

church wedding decorations diy

Grapevine wreaths is going to be on my list of "check yard sales and thrift stores" for.

Fall Wreath. Gorgeous! You could just change the bow depending on the season.

I have never seen this in person, but I am absolutely in love with it. Pyrex is a passion of mine and I love variety. This is going on my wish list. This particular set is in Seattle, Washington for $100. A little too pricey for me, but I am going to start checking my local antique stores.



I also saw where someone found a Hazel Atlas pitcher at a thrift store along with a Pyrex cake pan in the dessert dawn color. These are lovely.



We are going to be moving into our new office at work in a few weeks. I hope to have room for some plants. We have lots of windows. I am going to scout yard sales and thrift stores for some vintage planters. I would like to find some in milk glass.



I am heading out today to a local thrift store that I have never been to. Maybe I will find some there.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

I'm always excited to see the great things you find when you are out "shopping" for ideas!! Thanks (always) for sharing!