3/13/14

It just takes one little thing...


Somehow I left Wednesday slip right by without a blog post. I started one yesterday morning and ran out of time. I was going to finish it after work, but never got the chance. As you know, we are getting new office at work. Our boss bought furniture back in December and we haven't seen it yet. Until yesterday. The long awaited day arrived and it was delivered. No pics yet because I'm waiting till we move in. But oh my it was lovely. I have a nice new U shaped desk along with a matching credenza.

You will recall the photo of my settee that was in the back of hubby's truck? I am not sure if it will fit in the new office or not now that I've seen the size of my new furniture. So I had hubby bring it in the house temporarily until I figure out what to do.

I was just going to set it in my home office for now. But there is a little alcove area at the door to my office and the angle of it does not allow the settee to go in there. So hubby decided we could put it in the living room for now. Which triggered what do we do with the spare chair. Which triggered moving it to my bedroom. Which triggered moving some furniture around. Which triggered me having to dust. Which I do not like to do. All of this as soon as I got home from work. Needless to say I wasn't a real happy camper, but I am thrilled to have my settee back home with me.












1 comment:

Terri D said...

That is a very nice 'bench' and I love the fabric. Hope you end up having room for it in your new office. I am looking forward to the big reveal!!