3/15/14

Shameless promotion.....


I am a chocoholic. Many of you who know me are very aware of my obsession with chocolate.


I have a friend who does appliques and creates beautiful items like pillow cases, tote bags, peasant tops, Easter basket liners...just all sorts of goodies. Here is one of her adorable Easter basket liners.


You will note it is full of chocolate. She is holding a contest on her Facebook site, Stevie Marie's. People got to submit a family photo and whichever photo gets the most likes on her page, wins the basket. Well, you know I had to enter a photo. I put in the one of me and Papaw with all our grandchildren. It is so natural because nobody is "posed". Lots of laughter, good times and Papaw trying to get out of the picture as usual. 


I am in the lead right now but only by one. I am hoping that you will visit her Facebook page and like this photo to help me win the basket of goodies. Feel free to share the link with your friends as well. Simply visit this link to Stevie Marie's and click Like on this photo.


No comments: