5/16/14

Pyrex dry spell


I still love my Pyrex, but it seems to be harder and harder to find unique pieces that don't cost an arm and a leg. I have decided to add some Glasbake vintage items to my collection as well. So I went looking around the internet just to get ideas. I fell in love with the pink dot bowl. 


And Oh. My. Gosh. Who would not want to find these? They are gorgeous. I never knew such a set existed.


Here is a close up of a red one.


And this deep bowl just made me go crazy. What a big mixing bowl for making all kinds of goodies in.


This was unique. I have never seen this pattern before anywhere.


And square cups? I am dying here. These are just too stinking cute. 


But this set really stole my heart. I have been looking for a couple of years for something in this tulip and checkered pattern. I am putting this on my must have list. 


And this has already been on my wish list for quite a while now. 


This is adorable. I love yellow. 


I have seen Glasbake around for years. Now that I actually want some of it, I will probably never see another piece.







2 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

Glasbake is pretty plentiful in my area but none of these cute patterns! Who knew that these were out there? Now I have something else to hunt for :-)

Erica

Terri D. said...

Well, that's always the way it works for me, too. You something everywhere, until it's time to get it! You chose some lovely pieces to show to us!!

 

Mamaw's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design