5/20/14

Weekend wrap up...


My grandson Caleb turned 11 on Friday. He spend the evening with me and we went out to eat at his favorite place, The Diner. Afterwards, we went birthday shopping. We had a great time. 



Sunday was his birthday and both sides of the family had a big birthday bash at Applebee's.  He was thrilled with all his gifts but I think his new smart phone just made his day. He's been wanting one so bad.


I got to sit with my grandson Colby. 


And my granddaughter, Alexis.


My son and his wife. 


And crazy Shelby who was in charge of helping me take pictures.


It was a great party and a wonderful way to end the weekend. I did have some goodies to share. Thirty-One had an aMAYzing sale this past week. I got this awesome flip flop Keep it Caddy. It is normally $22, but on the sale I just paid $10.00.


For two years, I have planned on ordering the Thirty-One black Retro Metro purse with my initials in white. But it has been $55 and I just didn't want to pay that. Whenever they had a 1/2 price purse sale I would always end up getting one with a pattern. Well on the recent sale, I finally snagged on for just $20.00! I am beyond thrilled and I am loving it.


Last but not least, I picked up some stuff for the redo of the kids room to a beach room. I will show an update when I get the room done. But I did want to share this little oyster share I found at Joanne Fabrics for just $4.00. I fell in love with it. 


That's my weekend update. Sorry I missed posting yesterday, but the time just got away from me.





2 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun weekend! Nothing better than sharing it with the grandkids! Love the new flip-flop bag. I will have to look about finding one! Have a great day!
Liz

Terri D said...

Love the photos. Your grands are gorgeous! What fun you all had, birthday celebrating!

I really like that Metro Purse!! Hmmmmm.....