6/26/14

A good week so far....


I bought a new tablecloth about 4 weeks ago but have been so busy tired lazy that I just now got around to putting it on the table. I am really into medallions right now and I fell in love with this when I saw it. 


The pattern goes good with my Town and Country pattern in my Pyrex bowl.


I found a matching dishtowel to go with it. 


I also found this medallion rug that compliments it very well. 


When I came home the other day, the UPS man had dropped off a couple of boxes. 


My new shirt that I wanted to get for Conference was in it. I love it. 


I got my Team Shirt a couple of weeks ago. That's two new Thirty-One shirts for Conference. 


I also got a couple of little mini zipper pouches. These patterns are so cute. 


It's been a pretty good week so far. 



No comments: