6/29/14

Happy....


Happy is a frame of mind. I love that God gave me joy and lets me find pleasure in the little things. Even if it is simply a video of the Minions dancing. 


I had someone tell me one time that nobody could be as happy as I am all the time. And this was from someone who professed to be a very extremely strong Christian. My answer is that yes, if you give God control of your life and place your faith in Him, yes you CAN be happy all the time like I am. That doesn't mean I don't get upset or I don't ever get aggravated, but I have learned to deal with it. 


I hope you have a blessed day. 


1 comment:

Terri D said...

You are so right!! Once you find out how easy it is to give it all over to God, life becomes joy-filled and stress-free. Yes, we all fail now and then, but just get back to God. Trust in the Lord. Great post!