7/7/14

Better late than never....


I must admit this is a little late for me to be posting. I usually post by 6 or 6:30 a.m. It is now 7:50 p.m. It has just been a busy hectic day.


I just can't seem to get it together. I am attending a gathering for some of my Thirty-One sisters tomorrow night and I need to take a dish or dessert. It is 7:52 at night now and I still do not have a clue what I will take. I was thinking of the Bundt cake brownie, but my Bundt pan is so old and scratched up it usually sticks so I didn't want to risk it. 



I thought about regular cake with chocolate icing, but I have so much I had to do this evening that I can't even begin to find the time to do that. 


So I thought about putting something in the crock pot tomorrow, but couldn't think of anything. I may pick up some ham and cheese on my way home tomorrow and make a ham and cheese braid. It is just hard to tell what I might end up doing. 


All I know is that I am too braindead and too tired to even think about it tonight. 

3 comments:

Terri D said...

All of those things look delicious! Let us know what you decide to take, please! I'm sure it will be yummy!

Breathing In Grace said...

If I held down a full-time job like you do, I doubt I would be able to blog at all. I sometimes have trouble, & I don't even work! :)

ThrifterSisters said...

Uh oh. Looks like it may be time to hit the thrift to look for a new Bundt pan. Who knows, maybe you will find some Pyrex too!

Erica