7/5/14

Birthday Party Time


I am going to a Frozen birthday party today for a very special little girl. She is one of my granddaughter's best friends as well as the daughter and granddaughter of two of my friends. Plus she is one of the little girls I have had in Sunday School craft class for about 4 years now. Miss Lilly turns 6 this week. This is one of my favorite pics of her.


She is very well known for her beautiful long hair and her bows. I am forever playing with her long hair when she sits beside me. But Miss Lilly is growing up. She decided that for her birthday, she wanted a big girl hair cut. She wanted it short like her Mommy's. I will miss her long locks but I do admit she looks absolutely adorable with her new hairdo. And she got her wish....she does look like her Mommy. 


Happy birthday, Lilly Bug. I can't wait to see you at your party!

2 comments:

Stephanie G. said...

Aww! That is so sweet! We love you mamaw B!

Terri D said...

Her new haircut is adorable! Happy birthday to her!