7/4/14

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July! I hope you have great plans for your day.


I am blessed to have a three day weekend. I am taking advantage of the day off today to do some shopping with my friend, Sherrie. We plan to make several stops. I need to got to AC Moore for some yarn. I have several colors I need, but this is the main one. I am armed with my 40% off coupon!


I also need to stop in at Joann's Fabric. I need to get some soft fabric to make a pillow case for my travel pillow. I kind of like this. I am really in to medallion patterns right now. Plus these colors go with my blankie that I take on trips. 

Keepsake Calico Fabric Forest Owls Floral Texture, , hi-res

I need to stop at the Dollar Tree. I need to see if they have any Sun Readers in my lens size. I craft and reader better with readers than I do with my tri-focals. My eye doctor told me what size to get. Last year toward the end of summer, I saw that Dollar Tree carries readers in sunglasses now, but they didn't have my prescription I need. I'm going to check today. I really, really want a pair. I actually love the third pair down.


After all that, we are going to stop at Texas Roadhouse for lunch. I don't know what I will order, but I definitely know I will eat too much rolls. I always do, but oh how I love their rolls.


We will finish off the day at our favorite place. McKay's Book Store. We always do good with our swaps. I have about 40 books to take and trade in today.


Once we are back home, I plan on relaxing and having hot dogs for supper. We even have a few sparklers to do after dark. It's going to be an awesome day.









1 comment:

Terri D said...

Texas Roadhouse is in our top five favorite restaurants. So good, and I can't leave any rolls in that basket, either.