7/16/14

The rest of the set has arrived..


I ordered a new bag to keep my craft project in that I am working on. It always involves at least 2 or 3 skeins of yarn, some plastic canvas along with my kit of needles, scissors, thimble, etc. Well. I finally found the perfect bag. I got it yesterday. It is the Thirty-One Essential Storage tote. I had a customer who didn't want her monthly special, so she let me add this to her order and I got it for just
$5.00. I am in love. I can think of tons of uses for this bag, but this one is for my crafts. I already had the mini zipper pouch that goes with it. I can't wait to start crafting with my supplies all organized and handy. 


You will recall last week that I posted all my coordinating bags for my upcoming trip. This is what I have so far in the Navy Wave and coordinating Paradise Pop patterns.  


I got my order in yesterday for a catalog show where I was the hostess. These were my free items from the party. Now I have everything I want in my two favorite patterns. I love the little frog coin purse. And the nail file is the Navy Wave pattern on one side and the Paradise Pop like my billfold on the other side.


I am very excited to use all my new stuff.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

All that free product is a great perk!!