7/14/14

Weekend Wrap Up


It was a great weekend but it just went by to fast. I had my two granddaughters Saturday and Sunday. 



I did get a pair of shoes. I couldn't decide if I liked the look but they fit all my other requirements and the comfort level is out of this world. I've been breaking them in around the house and I can't believe how great my feet feel in them. They came with this brochure about all the inner material construction and why they are so good for being on your feet all day. I am very happy with my decision.


I can't decide how I want to do my nails when I go to conference. I bought some new polish to experiment with. 


Check out my new pink bling cup. I love a good thermal cup for travel. 


We are supposed to wear some bling when we go to our General Session meeting. I am not a big bling person but this costume jewelry for .50 cents at Walmart will at least meet the bling requirement for my group. 


My book light died and new batteries couldn't even restore it. I found this one at the Dollar Tree and it is perfect. 


In another one of my Pyrex trades on Facebook, I scored the Butterfly Gold 403. Her item she traded me only cost $5.85 to ship so this was an awesome deal for me. 


Well, time to go out into the real world and face the day. Have a great Monday.



2 comments:

Terri D said...

Your shows look great! I took that same journey when we were going to Italy. I needed comfortable walking shoes. The ones I found were by SAS and they lasted almost three year. You get what you pay for. I like the look of your new shoes!! All the bling looks great! You are going to have such a good time!

Liz said...

Weekends always go fast with the grands around! Love the bling! I could see me wearing something like that!