8/25/14

Hideaway.....


Running late on my blog this morning. But I have a few things I want to share. I see a lot of unique ideas on ways to hide unsightly things in your house. But I think this one wins the award. I just love this idea to cover paper towels in your kitchen or bathroom....and it provides a cute shelf to set stuff on.

This crown molding shelf hides your paper towels.

Who hates seeing all the cords behind their desk. Check out what they did here in this before and after pictures.

Conceal Computer Cables  Make unsightly computer cables a thing of the past by concealing them behind handsome wood paneling - bjl

I love this one and it would be so easy to do.

Storage life hack for hiding ugly cords.

This shutter is hiding the electric panel.

SUCH a good idea. The shutter is hiding an electrical panel. Wish I'd thought of this when I lived in the condo.

And what about this rubber door mat to cover your return air vent.

QUICK and EASY way to dress up that ugly RETURN AIR VENT!

Pinterest is full of great ideas to hide things around the house.







3 comments:

Terri D said...

I don't spend enough time on Pinterest! You find the BEST ideas there! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Some great ideas. Pinterest has everything! I try to limit my time there or else hours go missing :)

Rachel said...

That is some great finds!