9/17/14

The last shopping trip for summer...


Since next Tuesday is the first day of fall, this will be my last weekend of official summer shopping. We love going to the beach in early fall. We have a trip coming up soon and I need to pick up a new bathing suit so I hope to snag a bargain this weekend on a clearance rack. 


I always wear a basic one piece. This is a look that would look retarded on me and call me crazy, but I like it.


I also like the looks of this one.


I sorta like the looks of this one. 


And I just adore this one. 

Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Slimming Halter Bandeau One-Piece Swimsuit

We are going to Kohl's and they usually have really good clearance deals so we will see. The other thing I need is one more pair of flip flops before I go. Something light weight and comfy. I plan on looking at these at Kohl's. They are on sale right now.


And these


Or these


It's hard to tell what I'll find. 

2 comments:

Terri D said...

I like the last suit best. I can't wear flip-flops. Let us know how your shopping goes!

Leslie said...

Cute stuff!!! Have fun!