10/11/14

I love holiday displays....


 I have been trying to decorate for fall all week. First time I had time to do it, I pulled everything from storage and was sorting through it. I got the coffee table decorated and then I got sick at my stomach and real dizzy so I had to quit and lay down. Second time I was going to try our refrigerator went out and we had to get that all taken care of. Before I went to work one morning, I did get my Pyrex fall rearranged and displayed along with a couple of Halloween pieces. 


I am in love with the display and can't quit stopping by it just to look. I'm going to go to a few shops sometime this weekend to see if I can find a few pieces for my Christmas Pyrex. My wine rack display changes with the holidays. At Christmas last year, here is what it was.


Then I did something stupid. I traded my snowflake Pyrex for some other Pyrex I wanted. Now I only have the one piece on the very top. So I am heading out sometime this weekend to go look for some more snowflake Pyrex. Anything along from this pattern would make me happy.



4 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

The Snowflake pattern is one that I started collecting this year and have had a pretty easy time finding pieces. Good Luck today!!

Erica

Rachel said...

I love The Halloween display. The little ghost is so cute!

Terri D said...

I read your posts and want to go Pyrex hunting. Then I wonder what I would do with anything else to display or store, and I decide to just admire your lovely displays...and I do. You are very creative!! Good luck hunting for your snowflakes!

Leslie said...

Sounds like a fun hunt!!!! The snowflake prints are super cute.