1/2/15

Finally Friday


Yesterday, I took the tree down and put all the Christmas stuff away and got the house back to normal. I put the Christmas Pyrex away and had to rearrange some of my other to put it back where it belongs.


I moved all my Town and Country Pyrex to my wine rack with all the other items that go with the brown and yellow color scheme. My collection is growing. 


By the time I got everything done for the day, my arthritis was acting up in my right fingers. Hubby got some new Peppermint Foot Cream for Christmas and when I rub it on his feet and legs, it helps my hands so I rubbed a little on my fingers and it really helped. 


I spent some time on my Thirty-One site looking at some of the new products and making my wish list. This is at the top of my list. I love anchors and navy and red for the spring. So I am definitely going to get me this tote.


After an easy supper I put on my new fuzzy slipper socks. They are nice and warm. I had the heat down all day since I was working and getting hot. And when I heard the rain coming down, I knew I needed to get cozy and comfy.


So I turned on the TV and the fireplace and laid down on the couch to enjoy the living room being put back to normal. I felt bad on and off all day yesterday so it was a great accomplishment to complete what I did. I'm just glad it is done. Now I can relax in the evenings 


I am so glad it is finally Friday. Hope you enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

So many of you are ahead of me on getting Christmas stored away until next year. I'll take things down this weekend. We had dinner guests yesterday, so our decorations are still in place. The slipper socks do look cozy and warm!