1/1/15

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2015. Where does the time go. 


I am going to spend my day getting organized. I have some planner pages I want to design and print out. I wanted to buy these but just couldn't see paying the price they were asking just to download them. I can design some myself that will work even better because I know what I need.


I am going to make a list of things I want to do or accomplish in 2015. It is not going to be a goal list or a resolution list, just more of a To Do. One thing I want to do is learn how to do embossing with scrapbook stuff. A dear friend of mine has an 11 year old daughter who loves to do this with her Nana. She just made me some beautiful note cards and I want to learn how to do it.


As I was looking at things I need to get organized yesterday, I was thinking about rearranging my tea set/pots/cups collection and I saw this one I forgot to share with you. I went to one of my favorite antique stores the other day. One lady has a corner booth that she keeps loaded with vintage items that are at yard sale prices. I picked up this tea cup and saucer for just .50 cents. What a bargain. If you look close you can see a hair line crack by the stem but it has been glued back together. I don't drink out of my cups so I bought it anyway because I loved it and hey, it was only two quarters.


I am finally taking down my tree today. I got it up later than usual this year so I wanted to enjoy it through the New Year. So out it goes.


I will probably start doing some pinning for ideas for crafts for every holiday in 2015. I will start with Valentine's because there are always wonderful craft ideas on Pinterest.

Might be one of our favorite #ValentinesDay #DIY projects we've seen so far. Paint swatch bookmarks!

Wishing you all the best in 2015.

No comments: