1/17/15

My wandering mind....

I turned on the computer to print a coupon for Hobby Lobby this morning. I decided to check my email and had a link to LTD Commodoties with some sale items. I popped over to their site and was exploring around when I saw this. I knew I had to blog about it for my sister. She will find this coffee mug as adorable as I do. 

Shaped Coffee Pod Holder

That led to me looking for unique coffee cups to blog about today. The first one that popped up really boggled my mind. How in the world would you drink from this cup? I would probably hold it the wrong way and be wearing coffee instead of drinking it. But it is cute.


coffee cups - Google Search

The next unique is just plain Judy Jetson looking. I like it though. A great place to hold your donut.


I don't drink coffee but I remember when we were little, Daddy would make a cup of coffee and add cream and butter. Then he would break up white bread and put it in the coffee. We thought that was an awesome snack. I remember loving that but I still have never developed a taste for coffee. I decided to Google coffee and bread to see if anybody else ever wrote about it. I couldn't find anything but this popped up. Chocolate coffee bread pudding. Doesn't that look scrumptious.


Right below that was a picture of muffins that taste like donuts.That was actually the name of the recipe. I found it on Tasty Kitchen. I may try to make these for Sunday School class in the morning. It just calls for flour but does have baking powder and salt as ingredients. Does that mean I use all purpose flour, not self-rising? I always get confused on this. 


I hope everyone has a great day and that somebody can comment with an answer on my flour issue before I make these in the morning. 

4 comments:

Terri D said...

The recipe that comes up for me has both salt and baking powder....

Fun cups, and I agree with you on the heart-shaped cup. No way to drink from that without spilling it!! Purely decorative, I think.

Rachel said...

I wonder where I could find that coffee cup that holds the Kuerig K-cups. I love that. I went to Hobby Lobby this morning. You can download the Hobby Lobby app on your phone and they have new coupons every week. I used the 40% off this morning. Just show the cashier the coupon on your phone.

Breathing In Grace said...

If a recipe calls for baking powder, then use plain flour!

Mamaw's Place said...

Thank you Terri and Debbie. That was what I thought but wasn't really sure.