2/6/15

A little break....

I am taking a little blogging break for a couple of days. I will be back on Monday. So much sadness this week. First the loss of my dear friend. And today our community had a car accident that killed 3 teens (15, 16, and 18) and injured another (18).

My grandson was friends of the 15 year old. The 15 and 16 year olds were brother and sister. That poor family. My heart grieves for them all. The whole county is devastated for the families and the loss of three young lives. 

Please pray for these families.

I will be back next week. Thank you for your prayers and understanding.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

So very sorry for all the losses you've suffered this week. Praying for peace and comfort. :'(

ThrifterSisters said...

Something very similar happened in my community when I was a teenager. 4 teenagers and a 60 year old man were killed. But it is so amazing to see how a community can pull together and help each other through such a tragedy. Take all the time you need. We all understand.

Erica