3/20/15

I love a deal....

I love a deal and I love Thirty-One. So when my deal gets me FREE Thirty-One products I am in heaven. I recently asked one person if they wanted to order anything. That turned into another order, then another and so on. When I hit the $200 mark in orders, I converted it to an online party and became the hostess. Between my FREE hostess credit and the fact that Thirty-One has their 1/2 off items for FREE this month and that I earned TWO of the 1/2 off for Free, I was able to get me some wonderful products. Here is what I ended up with for absolutely FREE. Didn't cost me a dime. 

I already had the Suite Skirt purse, but I needed a new skirt. I love that you can change the skirt out and end up with a whole new look. I am so into hot pink this year that I just fell in love with this.


My favorite bag is the Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote. I wanted one of these for carrying my files and laptop back and forth to work, and since Thirty-One now will let you order with their logo on it, I did that to advertise for my business.


So this is my new combination when I head out to my full time job.


I wanted a new bag for when I go to National Conference this year. I also wanted something springy with the new Icon-It Chick on it. Quiet by accident, we realized the little asterisk in the personalization program looked like a bow on the little chicks head. Once I discovered that, I just HAD to have this for Conference.


When I travel, I always have a "busy" bag with a plastic canvas project, yarn, my book, crossword puzzle, camera, blog notebook and snacks. I needed a new bag for that. So I picked out the Essential Storage Tote and put Keeping Busy on it in aqua. 


This was available for a limited time only as the monthly special. It being leather and hot pink, I had to have it. I am very, very happy with the size of it. It is perfect to hold everything I carry.


And the snap pocket on the other side is perfect for my phone and keys. So happy.


The only thing I actually did buy was the hot pink key fob for just $5.00. I love their key fobs and trade them out regularly. I am actually giving one away on here. Leave a comment on this blog post and you will be entered in a drawing to win a key fob.


So as you can see, I have had a pretty good haul from my party. And the great part was, I ended up doing the order as a Facebook party with a link for ordering. It is the perfect party. You don't have to clean your house, fix food or get dressed up to earn free products. The FREE items replacing the 1/2 off are available through April 30th. If you would like to try a Facebook party, let me know. It doesn't take any effort on your part except to share the party link with your Facebook friends. The order will ship direct to you or to your friends so you don't have to just invite people in your group. The party lasts one hour. Would love to hold one for you. Most of the Facebook parties I have average $500 in sales which earns you $90 in hostess credit to spend and 2 half-off items...which are now FREE items till the end of April.


2 comments:

Terri D said...

I love all the great things you earned! Thirtyone is a great company!

Breathing In Grace said...

Could I put my little 'store cards' on a key fob? I'm not sure the thing would be strong enough to hold my 5 pounds of keys!!! LOL HOPE you have a great weekend!