4/15/15

A tea party...

It has been suggested to me that a tea party would be a great theme for a Thirty-One party. As usual I went to Pinterest to get ideas. Love the idea of these little sandwiches.

Dainty tea sandwich fillings: Curried Chicken with Cranberries, Cream Cheese with Pineapple & Pecans, and Ham with Apricot Preserves - Celebrations at Home

And check this out. They bought the white paper doilies and dyed them various colors to use under tea cups.

DIY ● Tutorial ● Dyed Doilies Tutorial #TopPin2014

Silverware was wrapped in vintage napkins. Isn't this cute. 

Wrap your silverware in vintage napkins for a dinner party or reception. | 23 Totally Brilliant DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Finds

I love the thought of small vases on the table with a single rose in each vase.

Pink & Turquoise Tea Party - Decor Inspiration | {Styled Shoots} | The Pretty Blog

How cute is this for lemonade for those who don't do tea.

Flowers.  Tea party. Bridal shower.    Engagement party. Rehearsal dinner.  Event planning ideas. spiked with   vodka.

And the next time I serve lemon with a drink, I am definitely doing this so I can have fancy lemons. 
Lemon flowers, great for summer party served in water or ice tea. Going to put these in my favorite tea recipe, The New Southern Style Sweet Tea.

Isn't this a beautiful table setting?

Flowers in a mason jar make a simple yet stunning centre piece for a high tea

I have several matching teacups so this is a cute idea to do for cookies. 

Pretty Pink Vintage Wedding via Kara's Party Ideas | teacup and saucer display

Talk about a simple, yet elegant looking dessert. This is as cute as can be.

Inexpensive main table dessert idea: pink wafers in white chocolate and sprinkles

I need to think this through and see if I can do a tea. 





1 comment:

Terri D said...

Well, it looks like you are already prepared with all these great ideas! If anyone can pull it off, it's you!! Keep us posted!