4/4/15

Happy Saturday


Lots to do today...

  1. A quick run to the store for last minute items. 
  2. Do some laundry.
  3. Straighten up the house.
  4. Put my new tablecloth on the table.
  5. Bake a spice cake with caramel icing.
  6. Make some cinnamon sugar muffins that taste like donuts
  7. Make the potato salad and deviled eggs for tomorrow. 
  8. Sew a pillow I bought material for and I am so excited about making
Well, I guess you can tell my day will be busy, busy, busy. Hubby and I have Easter dinner with just the two of us. Both of my children go to the in-laws for Easter. Add to that the fact that Hubby's birthday is on Easter Sunday this year (hence, the muffins in lieu of a birthday cake.) So once I come home from church tomorrow, we will be spending the day together at home. Have a great Saturday.






1 comment:

Terri D said...

Our oldest son's birthday is also April 5th! Our Easter will be quiet, too, but we do have our friends, Helen and Cheryl, coming for dinner.

Happy Easter! And happy birthday to your hubby!