4/14/15

The room makeover....

I finally, finally have my room like I want it. This is my craft room/home office so I am in here quite a bit. I love the new room darkening curtains. They keep that horrible, headache-causing afternoon sun from being so glaring through the window. This is my desk area where I do my Thirty-One business.


And this is my craft table. It has two chairs because I reduced the size of my kitchen table and needed a place to put the chairs. This is the table I got at a yard sale for $10.00. You can tell it matches my kitchen chairs really good.


I use my book shelves to organize crafts and catalogs and to display some of my favorite things.


My door pockets and favorite wreath.


My utility card with my vintage style clock and radio. 


My storage bins for paper supplies and my awards corner for acknowledgments for reaching my goals in Thirty-One. 


Craft supplies, Thirty-One catalogs and order forms, etc. And my favorite tea set along with my sister tea for one set and my Little Women display. Need to find the other two dolls.


My miniature tea sets, my beach memory shelf, more craft storage and some of my books.


My quilt rack that Daddy made for me.


I love my two big storage bins.


My favorite wreath that my dear friend Georgeanna made for me last year.


Well, there you have it. My finally organized favorite room of the house.

4 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

We put new flooring and paint in my office the other day so now it is exactly the way I want it. Makes it not so difficult to work now!

I love your beach memory shelf. That is such a sweet idea :-)

Erica

Terri D said...

The best part of finishing your room is how great it makes you feel when you are in there working! Lots of thought and creativity evident!! Excellent!

Rachel said...

Looks good! I really like it! You did a good job. I like the shelfs with all your stuff.

Donna said...

I love Anything vintage!
Love the room!
hughugs