6/11/15

A few of my favorite recipes....

Over the years I have shared some good recipes (at least I think they are good). I have compiled a post of all my favorites. See something you think looks good? Just click on the title over the pic and it will take you to the post I wrote that has the step by step recipe with pictures included on how to make it.

Peanut butter cookies with Reese mini's








Cinnamon pound cake and lemon pound cake



Easy Peanut Butter Candy



This is the last link. It is not recipes, but pictures of some of my favorite things I've made in the last few years. Go take a gander at the goodies and let me know if you need a recipe on anything.




1 comment:

Renee said...

They all look so delicious! Will definitely be making the peanut butter reeses cookies for movie night next week.