6/2/15

A message from God

My husband was admitted yesterday to the hospital with some health issues. As I was heading home, I saw a sign of encouragement. It wasn't just a one, but two rainbows and it wasn't just a glimpse. It was in front of me in the sky for the entire 20 - 25 minute drive home. It was there the whole time. I had to pull of at an exit so I could get a picture. It was really bright but the picture doesn't do it justice.


After shooting the picture, I glanced to my right and coming out of the one darker cloud was the other side of the rainbow. It is faint, but you can see it best as it gets closer to the tree tops. 


It had been a rough day and then when I was ready to leave to come home, I got turned around and could not find which parking garage I had parked in. I had only been to this hospital a couple of times and someone else was driving each time. Every hospital staff I asked for help sent me in the wrong direction and I would have to find someone else. After 40 minutes of wondering aimlessly outside and talking to four different people, I was finally able to locate the correct parking garage. I got caught in a downpour which just lasted about 10 minutes. Then I had to find my way back to the interstate which proved harder than getting over there. By the time I made it to the interstate, the stress of the day had taken hold and I was about to have a good cry....until I pulled on the entrance ramp to I 40 and saw the rainbows. God still talks to us and calms us. He still reminds us of His promise. Please keep my husband in your prayers.

3 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Prayers for your hubby, you, and his doctors.

Rachel said...

What is wrong with Allen?

Terri D said...

Prayers added. Count on mine daily. Wish I could give you a hug!