6/4/15

Some things I like...

I am going to be taking a day soon to hit the antique shops and thrift stores. I haven't been in forever so I am planning a day to go see what I can find. I have some things on my wish list that I have wanted for a long time. One is a Carnival glass candy dish in those beautiful blues and greens.


I have had Pyrex Homestead pattern on my list for a long time. I would like to have any of the mixing bowls. Well, it turns out I have something a lady wants and she is wanting to trade me her entire Homestead set of bowls to get it. I am thrilled. We will be making the exchange next week. And she even has the largest 404 size. Anybody that collects Pyrex understand how elusive a 404 to complete a set can be. 



I am so in love with these nails. If I ever get a wild urge to splurge, I may have this done to my nails.

Simple dotted manicure

My daughter has this app on her phone called Polyvore where she is forever building and finding complete outfit ensembles. She thought this would be a good one for me. Turns out I have an anchor necklace, pink top, white capris, pink flip flops and the Thirty-One turquoise wave purse. Now all I need is a pink beaded bracelet.

A fashion look from March 2015 featuring VILA capris, OluKai flip flops and Karen Walker necklaces. Browse and shop related looks.

I went to Etsy to see what they had there. This was cute but wasn't really sure if I liked it or not.


But I fell in love with this one. I may have to order it. It is just $5.00 and $2.00 for shipping. So that isn't bad. I doubt I could find one I like this much at any local places.


I am starting to look for dresses for my Thirty-One conference for the big event night. I would love something in this style only in black Swiss dot.

Long-Sateen-Dress-By-JG-HOOK

Well, I have been off work for three days guess I have to head out this morning to get back in the groove. But only a two day week before I am off again. Have a great Thursday.




2 comments:

Terri D said...

I love that black & white dress! Finding it in polka dots would be cute too. The pink outfit and bracelet are very cute and I agree that you should snatch that bracelet right up. Great price, even with the shipping! Keep us posted!

Cranberry Morning said...

The bracelet is a good choice for a good price and not bad at all on shipping! Love that black and white print dress, just as it is. What a beauty!