6/20/15

Things to see and do.....

I am heading to Columbus for a convention in the near future. I was looking up somethings I want to check out on our spare time. The number one thing I want to do is visit the North Market area and sign the Pink Heals firetruck. You can learn more about Pink Heals by visiting Pink Heals, Inc.


The North Market area is exactly what it seems. A market. They have a farmers market, an artisans market, and even a flea market on the weekend sometimes. It is within walking distance to our hotel so I am sure that I will get a chance to visit the area.



I want to check out their cookbook to see what unique recipes they may have.



I would love to try the salty caramel and toasted pecan donut from Destination Donuts. It looks like it could be addictive.

Salty Caramel & Toasted Pecans

If there is a popcorn store around, I am going to need to stop at it. Sure enough, The North Market has one called Pam's Popcorn. I think I will have to bring home some of their caramel corn.



Just a few minutes from our hotel is a restaurant called Max & Erma's. These cheeseburger just took my breath away. I am definitely eating their once during our 3 day stay.


We had our conference in Columbus last year but we didn't have as much down time and it was my first one so I didn't know what to do. This year, I know and I can guarantee I will be checking out the downtown area.






1 comment:

Terri D said...

Well, I've been to Max & Erma's. Lot's of fun!! I haven't lived in the Columbus area since 1973 and never got to the North Market (if it even existed back then). Have fun!! Columbus is a great city!!