8/4/15

A little vintage today....


My sister sent me pictures yesterday of a couple of vintage items she bought. Do you remember when paper towels hung from the bottom of your kitchen cabinet? I love this. I need to find me one.


But what I really loved was her mug tree. Back in the day, I always had a mug tree with assorted coffee cups on it. Until Rachel sent me a picture of this, I had forgotten all about them. I definitely want one of these. I have several vintage mugs in my cabinets and never can figure out how to display them. So glad she reminded me of mug trees. 


So of course I had to research mug trees and see what else is out there. Here are some I liked. I am not big on this shade of green, but I actually do like it because that is a vintage color of green.

Vintage-Retro-Tea-Coffee-Mug-Cup-Holder-Tree-Green-Metal-For-6

Of course I love the wooden ones. This one matches my kitchen table. 

6-COFFEE-MUG-CUP-VINTAGE-BROWN-WOOD-MUG-TREE-HOLDER

I don't believe these are vintage, but I do love the roosters.


Again, not vintage but I do like this one as well. 


Makes me want to hop in the car and run to thrift stores today.




1 comment:

Terri D said...

I remember the under-the-cupboard paper towel holders AND the mug trees. Let us know when you find them!