8/28/15

Fun Friday


I'm heading out this morning to see a friend who is getting ready for a yard sale. I saw a sneak preview of a couple of things and I am know I'm going to get a good deal on some new Halloween decor. Doesn't hurt to plan ahead. I am in the mood to decorate for fall, but I always wait till after Labor Day. But that doesn't mean I can't start getting some ideas from Pinterest. Here are a few things I found that I can choose from if I want to make something.

This little squirrel is just too precious. He could stay out from Fall - Thanksgiving.


My Children's Church kids would love this. 


Spooky but cute.


Super simple but super easy.


I absolutely love this one. 


Another version of the candy jar pumpkin.


Another good idea for kids. Love this one. I could even draw that.


This looks super easy. Just sound round orange felt stuck in a styrofoam ball with stick pins.


Oh my stars, what a cute simple pattern to make. 


More jar ideas. 


And even more jar ideas. 


This would be fun and easy for any occassion. I would make it with using different types of scrapbook paper for the holidays. 


Well, lots of fun ideas. A trip to Hobby Lobby is in my future.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Once again you have found some great ideas for us to ponder!!