8/1/15

Getting ready for a party...


I spent some time today getting ready for tomorrow. I am going to a party ... or two ... or three!


I am planning a small back to school celebration for the kids at Children's Church tomorrow. Nothing fancy, just some popcorn and juice with a craft. Then we will do some kind of game about returning to school. 

We usually leave church about 12:15. Tomorrow, when we leave, we will run to Food City and get stuff to make punch. Then head back to the church to get the punch ready and help set up for a baby shower that starts at 2:00 for the daughter of a member of our Sunday School class.


 That will be over with about 4 or 4:30 I would say. Then I will head home and change clothes and get about 30 minutes rest. Then I head downtown to Shoney's for my granddaughter Shelby's birthday dinner with the whole family. That starts at 6:00 so it will probably run till 7 or 8. Hope to have me a hot fudge Sundae while I am there. 



Then I will head home, take a shower and I am sure I will hit the couch and be sound asleep way before bedtime. I am exhausted just thinking about doing 3 parties in one day. 

No comments: