10/10/15

My current obsessions....


I go through spells where I fall in love with things I see online then it seems I see items with that theme everywhere I look. 

I am currently seeing little cute witches everywhere. Isn't this one so precious. I can make the broom but that is about it. 

Little Witch Doll - Free Amigurumi Pattern here: http://sanitybystitches.blogspot.de/2014/10/little-witch-pattern.html:

I love these ghosts made from lace and Styrofoam balls. Super simple. May make some of these this weekend to hang on the hooks on my front porch.


My hubby loves YooHoo so I am saving some of the bottle to do something like this. 

Stuck on Stampin': 12 days of Christmas {projects} - day 3 bottles candie santa wrap:

I love candy canes crushed up in my hot chocolate and sprinkled on my marshmallows. I call it peppermint dust. I would love to do these as gift ideas. How do you think they make the hats?

You will love these Hot Cocoa Snowmen and they make the perfect gifts.  Get the tutorial now.:

And for some reason, I am in love with old trucks. Isn't this a cute idea.

love this little truck - holding - what else - salt & pepper of course!  via @christie nolen paints:

I have had an obsession about these old trucks as decor ever since last Christmas when I saw people decorating with them. 

red truck with Christmas tree:

What are you currently obsessed with?

No comments: