11/12/15

Vintage Christmas memories....


I remember seeing wrapping paper like this when I was growing up. 


And just about every year, somebody sent out a card that had the choir boys on it. 


I used to have a set of the kissing S & P Santas. I would love to find another set.


Do you remember Christmas corsages? We always got a new one for our coat lapel to wear throughout the Christmas season.


And I miss the big old fashioned light bulbs on the trees. 


Did any of  your mom's or grandmother's have one of these cardboard fire places?


I just love vintage Christmas.



4 comments:

Donna said...

I just love the vintage decorations! And no to the fireplace...but mom always had the silver tree with the turn table light.
hughugs

Terri D said...

I love vintage Christmas too!! Love the photos!

Joyful said...

Praying. xx

Wheaterz said...

OMG! We had our fireplace at the bottom of the steps in our finished basement. Awesome Christmas memories! Awesome! Oh.. and that 1st photo of the green paper with bells.. pure Vintage Christmas!