1/20/16

Very Pinteresting....


What do you do when the weather turns cold, your feet are freezing and there's nothing good on TV? You go to Pinterest. I wasn't looking for anything particular, just browsing until something caught my eye. This dress is so pretty. I wish I lived in the days when you wore these kind of clothes. For two years now I have looked for this color in an Easter dress and can't find one. Maybe this will be the year.

Vintage dress tutorial. This tutorial is for a little girl's dress, but I bet with a few minor tweaks it could be for an adult :) (you create your own pattern):

I love this flag made from pieces of what looks like various scrap ribbon. Talk about simple to make.

Now this looks simple and cheap to make! American flag decoration. Looks like its made out of fabric and ribbon:

What gorgeous flower arrangements. Sometimes white flowers just look so fresh.

#DIY these vintage-inspired #masonjars with the brand new Vintage Decor Paint from #marthastewartcrafts, now available @michaelsstores:

Talk about simple. I see old keys at yard sales a lot. This is a great idea. I should make one for my porch. 

Pearls and silver keys wind chime.:

What a beautiful lamp. Look at the exquisite colors in it.

Antique metal lamp base holds a colorful Balinese shade in colors of pink, aqua and blue. Shade is covered in vintage silver Indian sari appliqués and 1920s era netting and floral trim. Colorful hand beaded fringe adorns the bottom of the shade.:

Now that's a neat idea for old watch bands. Turn them into bracelets. May have to do that with one of my old watches. 

Got a vintage watch? Here is a re-purposing idea. We can help you with completing this project.:

I love this decor. I could do this really easy for my centerpiece. I have some of the stuff already. 

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Ironstone and Grain Sack...A Vintage Farmhouse Centerpiece:

Well, we got our first snow today. I am going to work from home. I am blessed to have a job that allows that luxury when needed. But that doesn't make me like the snow any better. Now to leave you with a smile.

2 comments:

Linda said...

{{{giggling}} over the minion. Breathtaking photos...I love the dress...you might enjoy Hope's blog---she makes vintage clothing...http://expectationofheaven.blogspot.com

Have a beautiful day, friend.

Terri D said...

I always enjoy your internet finds!!