2/17/16

Weight Loss


I am trying to slim down some before summer. I have lost 6 pounds so far simply by cutting back on my Pepsi and watching those late night snacks. 


I am looking forward to pretty weather. I want to start walking again. I did it years ago and the weight just about melted off. I don't want to start until the weather turns warmer because I don't want to get sick again. Plus I want to be consistent with it once I get going. I need to get me some new walking shoes. I need something wild and fun. 


But in the meantime, I saw this on Facebook and I think it would be a good way to ease into an exercise program. What do you think?


Have a happy over the hump day!

1 comment:

Terri D said...

I think I could handle the potato sack exercise!! Thanks for the giggle! I'm trying to lose weight too but have not been 'good' during Joe's hospital stay and down time at home. I need to get back to counting carbs!!