3/2/16

Some cute ideas...


I can't believe Easter is in 25 days. I don't like it to come so early. I had a lot of craft projects lined up but didn't feel like doing them when it was so cold and dreary. Now that we have had some sunshine I am in the mood but too busy to do it. Maybe next year. Here were some things I thought looked simple and easy to make. I have so many buttons that this would have been fun.


Talk about easy. I may end up doing this one. 


And these are really, really cute. If I could gather enough spools, I would do this as a Children's Church craft. 


This is really cute and simple.


And I may try this bunny. It looks like it is made from a sock. 


Just a few ideas that caught my fancy.

1 comments:

Terri D said...

Once again, your post is filled with such cute craft projects!! Please keep us posted if you find time to do one or two of these!

 

Mamaw's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design