6/14/16

Top 10 Tuesday

My mind is meandering again today. I can't seem to focus. Here are the top 10 things for this Tuesday that I have been contemplating.

1. I am starting to look everywhere I am to see if I can find a rock shaped like this. I want to make a lady bug. These are two cute.



2. Saw this on Facebook and thought it was cute.



3.  I got my office/kids room finally about finished. Still some things to do. Can you tell I collect tea sets and tea for one's?



4.  Thirty-One recently released what the July special will be. They normally do a July special with a new pattern for fall so we can purchase a fall product before the catalog comes out in August. It has been years since they had a nice plaid pattern and I am going through a color blue stage right now. I am in love with the plaid thermal. This is going on my must have wish list for sure.


5.  I saw this on a website the other day and fell in love with it. I can't remember where I found it but it was only $10 or $15. Not a bad price for a tea for one set.


6.  This popped up on Facebook in an add and I just thought it was adorable. I would never wear a watch this big but it is still cute. I think it is the eye glasses that made me like it.


7.  This shirt is totally how I feel in the summer time. Of course, in the winter time I just wish I could wear house slippers everywhere. I own way more flip flops and way more house slippers than I do all my other types of shoes put together. I think I have a flip flop/house slippers problem.



8.   I made one of these when I was younger. I should make one for the middle of my bed since I have the whole ocean/beach color theme going.



9.  I found this cross stitch piece that Allen started about 15 - 20 years ago when he was laid off one winter. He never did finish. I am thinking I might see if I can. I normally only do small pieces, so I don't know if I have the patience for something this elaborate.


10.  And last but not least, I always love finding something to make you smile. This should do the trick.



Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Terri D said...

I always enjoy your "finds" that you share with us! Your office/kids' room looks great!!!

shortybear said...

cute finds