7/19/16

Good Morning....

I have been missing in action these past few days. I have been at my Thirty-One National Conference. It was an amazing trip. Visited some unique stores while we were in Columbus, OH.  I traveled with three of my Thirty-One sisters and we had a blast. We came home last night and didn't get home till about 2:00 this morning. I was back up around 7:30 so I'm sure a nap is in my future today. We left Columbus around 7:00 last night and drove through the night. We were playing rap music and Maroon 5 to stay awake. Around 12:30 or 1:00, Krista and I were eating potato chips and fudge. I have never laughed so hard in my life as I did during the trip home. Love these gals to pieces.


I just wanted to stop in with an update today to let you know I will be back at my posting tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

I can't wait to hear all about the conference and what great new Thirty-One things are coming!!