7/21/16

My amazing trip

I survived Thirty-One National Conference. Over 10,000 women. Lots of great music. Some fascinating speakers. Wonderful training for our business. Great food. Good times and of course our wonderful amenities. Here's the amenities we received which is also a sneak peak of some of the new fall line. We even had a couple of our items personalized with our initials when we received them. I am in love with the new fall line. 





Then of course we got our new journals which has tons of space for notes and calendars at the back. And then our wonderful badges we all love to collect along with the 31 pins they give us. We always love getting our new conference ink pen as well.



Then of course we had to shop the conference store for those items that are only offered once a year in the store. 






Our team leader bought us all an inspirational dish towel and a key charm. 


Two of the friends I traveled with had names starting with K so their back packs were K. We lined them up together against a wall and took a pic just because the three of us walking down the street together spelled out my initials Brenda Kay Keefer.


This was possibly my favorite conference so far. We had a lot of time to play tourist so I will post more on that tomorrow. Have a great Thursday.



3 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

What an awesome trip you all had....so much fun! And, you know what I spotted right off?!?!? ;-) Tomorrow's photos would work great for FFF! HOPE you have a great day.

Terri D said...

I'm from Ohio and lived in Columbus for awhile so I am anxious to hear about the touristy things!! Looks like you came home with some great goodies and even better information and memories!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the new stuff!