7/25/16

Weekend Wrap Up

I had an amazing weekend with three of my grandchildren. They are such a joy to be around. Lots of fun, lots of laughter and most importantly lots of love. 

There is nothing like spending time with them just hanging around the house. They say so many funny things that I should be writing a book about it.

My favorite moments are those when, for no reason, they just throw their arms around me and tell me they love me. Or the times when they want me to tell them funny stories about them when they were little. They are 5, 7 and 11 right now so it's funny when a 5 year old wants to know what he was like when he was little.

Then they all want to know stories about their big brothers when they were little (the big brothers are 17 and 13 so they weren't over this weekend.) 

But the best time of all was snuggling around in living room eating popcorn and Hershey bars while we watched movies. 

I really needed a weekend like this to just hang out and enjoy life. 



1 comment:

Terri D said...

Your weekend with the youngsters sounds like Heaven! You are right about times like that - they are good for the soul!!