9/25/16

Homecoming Sunday

First off, Happy 7th blogaversary to me. Can't believe I have had some to say almost every day for 7 years. Those who know me, know I love to talk so I guess I should be surprised. I looked to see what keywords brought in the most readers. They were: 1. Different, 2. Heaven, 3. Prayer. I have had visitors from 10 different countries which I find very interesting. 

On another note, today is homecoming at our church. It is a celebration of a church that is 133 years old. We've had 3 or 4 different church buildings over the years as we have grown. But we have always been on the same property except maybe the first church. Can't wait for service today and that wonderful assortment of awesome food you can always find at a Baptist church gathering. 

Here's one of my favorite songs to kick off Sunday. Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Terri D said...

I am just sure you had a wonderful day today at your homecoming! Please do tell us all about it this week!!

Empty Nester said...

We raised the lovelies in a Baptist church and we certainly did enjoy the food. :) I grew up in the Methodist church and I think they could give the Baptists a run for their money on the food and eating. LOL Happy blog-versary!

Nonnie said...

Happy blog-versary! Homecoming events at church are always good and you're right. The food is fabulous!