12/10/16

Happy Birthday to my children...

It was 39 years ago today that the doctor sat down in the delivery room and gave me the surprise of my life. His exact words were "Get another warmer, I think we have twins here." It was four weeks before the due date, but I delivered perfectly healthy, perfectly beautiful twins. My first born was Diana Lynn weighing in at 4 pounds 12 ounces and being 17 3/4" long. Then came my baby boy Christopher Shawn weighing in at 5 pounds 8 ounces and 17 1/4" long. They have brought me so much joy over the last 39 years that sometimes I worried my heart could contain all the love I have for them. 







Happy birthday Chris. I love you.


Happy birthday Diana. I love you.



5 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I didn't realize until I looked at these baby pictures of your children just how much Chris's kids look like him. They need not wonder what they will look like when they grow up!!! Happy birthday to your kiddos!

Terri D said...

Happy birthday to your kiddos!!

Melanie said...

What a wonderful surprise you had! Such lovely daughters. Happy Birthday to them. Thank you for the visit to my blog. Yours is lovely. Have a blessed day.

Karen said...

Adorable photos of your children. Same age as my second child. Happy Birthday

Breathing In Grace said...

Happy day late birthday to your babies....what blessings all through your life, and I know especially now. Plus, they gave you 5 awesome grands! 😄