1/18/17

Just some stuff....

First I wanted to share my new little heart I got at Hobby Lobby. It was $4.99 less my 40% coupon so I got it for $2.99. You know how much I love a bargain.


I came home from work the other night and wanted some ice cream. Couldn't decide on vanilla or chocolate so I settled for both. I have this misconceived notion that if I eat my ice cream from a Pampered Chef bowl that says NOURISH it is healthier for me. Right?


I am having a Pampered Chef party Thursday. We are going to have the Chicken Parm Soup. I love this stuff. It's delicious. It's the only soup I eat that I will eat some of the ingredients and not just the broth. The chicken and croutons are so good and it is made with Ragu spaghetti sauce and cheese so you can't go wrong. I do pick around the tomatoes though. They are good for flavor but I just can't eat them. 


I'm making the dessert. It is a brookie bar. That's a brownie with chocolate chip cookie dough on top of it baked in a 9 x 13 cake pan for 25-35 minutes at 350°. I thought it sounded gross, but then I had to make one for work so I realized it is heavenly. 


Pampered Chef has a lot of new stuff out and one thing I want is this drizzler. A lot of time I make muffins or cookies that I want to drizzle with a glaze but I'm not good at using a spoon to drizzle. I glob it up to bad. But this will be perfect. And at just $5.00 it's a bargain.


It's double hostess points month so I'm going to try to get a big enough order to get the deep dish baker. I want it to be able to bake chicken, make beef stew and anything else that hits my fancy. I love the color of gray it is coming in this year. 


By the way, if you need anything from Pampered Chef or just want to look at what they have, Michele created a link for my party. If you order online from my party, it will ship direct to you. We are closing it on January 27th. The link to the party and catalog is Brenda's PC Party


Have a happy over the hump day.






1 comment:

Terri D said...

I haven't been to a PC party in several years. Love my baking stones! I'll take a look at your catalog. Love the recipes!