1/3/17

Some changes....


I didn't pick a word of the year this year for the first time in a long time. There were so many that applied, it would have taken a long time to narrow them down. I also didn't make any resolutions. I am going to try just winging it this year. Because my resolutions rarely last. Life has a habit of getting in the way of our plans. 


I have made some decisions though for this year. Effective 12/31/16 I terminated myself from being a Thirty-One consultant. It was a lot of work to make it successful and it was a lot of fun. But when the year end rolls around and you realize that you spent way more time trying to make it work then you did actually selling things, it's time to walk away. It had started to take up too much of my spare time. I still love the product and will still host parties so I can earn freebies, but I'm not selling it any more.


I worked on getting my Christmas stuff all put away yesterday and getting my house back into shape. I did get most of it like I wanted it, but I'm taking a couple of days off to spend some time with some of the grandchildren and will finish it up on Thursday.


Have a great Tuesday.







1 comment:

Terri D said...

Being a consultant of any line is a lot of work! I've done Avon, MaryKay and a clothing line that went bust. Hard work for little return. I have also found out that you can purchase most any of those party products from Amazon...including 31, Avon and MaryKay. You have a demanding job with long hours. Goodness Brenda...that's enough! Hugs to you for your decision!