1/24/17

Yesterday's finds

Well, I have to say my trip to McKay's was a huge success. I got 23 new books and my total after applying my trade credit was just a little over $4.00. You can't beat a deal like that. I read about a book a week, sometime 2 a week. So I'm good to go for anywhere from 3 - 6 months on reading material.


Check out my new purse. I am loving the colors. It looks like a Vera Bradley or a Donna Sharp but it is actually an off brand that I found at AC Moore and was only $12.99. What a deal.


I wanted it for my work bag because of all the interior pockets. I am really loving it.


I'm going antiquing today. I want to look for something to set on my dining room table. I usually do it like this but I want to change it up some although I will always keep the McCoy vase and flowers. My cousin and I bought the vase when we were real young to give our Mamaw Eden for Mother's day so I won't ever part with it.


My sister always has a pretty towel hanging over her mixer. Now that I finally got my stand mixer, I put the towel that my sister made for my kitchen over the mixer. I love it there. Looks good, doesn't it Rachel.


I'm off to enjoy my day! Have a great day.


2 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Love all those books, what a bargain!! Enjoy shopping!

Terri D said...

I enjoy your antiquing days because you always post some great finds the next day! Looking forward to what you uncovered today! The towel over the mixer is a great idea!