5/26/17

Graduation Day

Yesterday was an amazing day. Two graduations of two grandsons. The day started off with Colby, my youngest grandson, graduating from kindergarten.


Receiving his diploma.


I love that smile. It just melts my heart.


And my oldest grandson, Garret, who is Colby's big brother graduating from high school.


I am so proud of Garret and what he has achieved. A piece of my heart is breaking knowing he will soon be leaving for college.


I know my son and daughter-in-law are so proud of him. They have done an amazing job raising such a fine young man. 


I am sure he is destined for great things.


It was a great day. Not every little boy gets to graduate the same day as his big brother. A very special day and I'm so glad I got to attend it all.


We went out to eat at Calhoun's afterwards with both sides of the family. It was truly a great day.






4 comments:

Jan said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day! It is hard to see the grands growing up, though. Our daughter's youngest graduated from Pre-K earlier this month and our oldest granddaughter graduated from elementary school yesterday. Seems like they were just babies yesterday and I know we'll be attending her high school graduation before we know it!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, my....it just doesn't seem possible that either of those handsome boys are old enough to graduate from any kind of class!!! I remember when Colby was born. Our grands grow up way too fast...that's why I wish there would just be more and more and more of them! ;) HOPE you have a great weekend...don't work too hard!

annie said...

How nice they got to graduate the same day.
Very special.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family.