5/24/17

Over the hump day....


I'll be heading into work soon. But first, I've just been sitting on the couch enjoying the view out my window and writing my blog. We've had a few dreary days with rain and cool and sunshine and then rain and cool and sunshine. It is great to see a beautiful day this morning. Hope it lasts all day.


Yesterday, I met up with my assistants for the VBS craft class and we did the prep work for the projects. We had a blast. At one point Doris said she felt like she was Lucy on the assembly line at the chocolate factory. I guess three of us sending her "telescopes" for the final step did get a little overwhelming.


After that, I went home and wanted a little snack. I was going to have a couple little gingerbread mini muffins I had made the day before. But then I remembered I had some caramel dip and wondered what that would taste like. It was awesome. I have found a new combo.


When it got time to get ready for work, I washed my hair and dried it. As I dried the very last of my bangs I heard a pop and looked over and a flame about the size of a candle flame flared on my cord/plug and then went immediately out and the cord fell right off the plug. It was old and has been a very faithful hair dryer. I'm just glad the fire wasn't worse and that my hair was finished when it happened. Guess who has to go get a new hair dryer today.


I hope everybody has a great day. 





No comments: